The hallmark of Montessori is the prepared environment. Play areas should be equipped with materials that first teach through the senses and later lead to reading, writing, mathematics, problem solving, geography, science and cultural studies.
- Suitable for children under three
- Hand made with responsibly sourced beech wood
- Eight colours to match and learn
- Painted by hand using water-based, non-toxic paints
- This product includes some loose parts which may present a choking hazard for small children. Please supervise your children at all times while using these products.
- Some colour transfer may occur if product is wet
- These items are designed for gentle play. They are not designed to be dropped from height, thrown or played with roughly.
- These items are NOT to be used as a teether and are NOT to be bitten. Always supervise your child while they explore these toys.